Monday, November 12, 2012

A Beautiful Wedding...Saturday, 11/10/12


Brian & Vicki's first dance

Sometimes you get lucky enough to go to a wedding and it is so much fun!! My friend's Brian & Vicki got married this past weekend and truly was a great successful wedding. It was held in New Jersey, smack dab in the middle of his family and her family and it was beautiful. There was tons of personal touches, a photo booth, an amazing cocktail hour, and the bride & groom were beaming with happiness. 

Apparently there was tons of fights over the little things that Vicki wanted and Brian didn't see the need. The cutest thing ever was half through the wedding, Brian took the microphone and said, "My new bride, I was wrong. We needed the cake pop table cards, the care package for our guests staying at  the hotel, the photo booth, and all the other little things. I was wrong and I love you for knowing exactly how to make this day the best of my life." Super cute! 

Craig and I had a blast and danced the whole night. We never get a chance to wear a suit & a fancy dress so it was really exciting for us. We sang Dean Martin's "That's Amore" from Moonstruck at the stop of lungs, we danced the slow songs like an old high school dance, and had a few sweet interesting moments where Craig said to me, "When we get married I want to do....". He's said that before to me but not at a wedding. Six months ago at my cousin's wedding, Craig was saying "If we get married..." now it's "When". Here's hoping it means something one day...

A Few Things I thought were Extra Special Brian & Vicki did that looked to be fun for the Bride & Groom as well as the guests:

1.) A PHOTO-BOOTH
 They actually ran out film so many people took pics.
2.) CAKE POP TABLE CARDS
An Adorable touch, that is ohh so yummy!
3.) RECEPTION MENU on TABLE
Makes ordering chicken, steak, or fish easy
4.)TABLE PICTURES & DISPOSABLE CAMERAS at TABLE
5.) FLIP-FLOPS in a BASKET @ the reception
Genius idea, have women & men's sizes & colors.
6.) The Bride & Groom actually going around to every table and saying Hi. 
I felt like they actually wanted us there. It was really nice.
7.) HOTEL CARE PACKAGE
water, aspirin, granola bars, gum, mouthwash =)
8.) BELLS FOR KISSES
Instead of clinking the glasses they gave us bells to all ring. 
9.) APROPIATE PARTING GIFT
They gave us all cheese plates with a a cheese knife. Loved it! I will definitely use it!
10.) SITTING FRIENDS W/ FRIENDS
I was so happy to sit w/ mutual friends! =)

All in all my epic Bridesmaid & Wedding weekend went off smoothly. Whew! Hopefully next time it will be spread out into different days. hehe. =)

Here are some photos from the wedding:

Bells for Kisses

Cake Pop Table Cards =)

Craig & me all dressed up 

Brian & Vicki <3 p="p">

Blurry Photo = Everyone Dancing <3 p="p">

Craig & me caught in the moment...


Beautiful Cannoli Cake - Yum!

Newly Weds <3 p="p">

A friend & me

<3 p="p">

See you all tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. That cake is so gorgeous!


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...