Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Your Buttons and Blogs! Let Me Know About You!


I just think this meme is hilarious & ever so true!!!!

Hi Everyone, it's Chloe and I just wanted to write a quick post about bringing a little more life and energy to my blog, Ergo. This is such a great journey I'm on and I am so happy to share my life experiences with all of you and hear such positive feedback. Thank you!!! =) 

So...I've decided to start really building up my lil Blog Roll page and I would love to add you! It is so hard to find great bloggers sometimes and having your button or link out there really helps. I'm still new at all of this, so this is all FREE and I just want to get your blog out there to perhaps a different audience in the world as well. =) 

Currently I don't have a button but, that doesn't mean I can't put yours out there! 
So please leave a comment stating that you have a button or if you would like me to list your awesome blog out there! =)

Oh and the Winner to my $25 Starbucks Giveaway is  the #17 comment, Rowena from the blog Rolola Loves! Please send me your information so I can mail you the card! =) Thank you all who joined in!

I hope everyone is having a great day and I'll be back later with my the next list from the 52 Lists Project I'm partaking in! =) Until later...



Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Great timing! I just made a new button earlier. It's on my page if you'd like to snag one. You need to make one, woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making buttons! I have a couple on my sidebars.

    P.S. That meme is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have a button but adding me on your blogroll would be fantastico! vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great and generous! I don't have a button. It's something that I've been meaning to do for like forever. Hopefully soon~

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! i have a few buttons on my blog if you want to grab one! you're so sweet. i can add yours when you have one too!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a button love- you can use that or just my name - whichever you perfer - THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet Chloe!
    I'm super psyched about winning your giveaway! Will email you now!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a button... think I will work on that this week some time. Please add us, if you can. :)

    http://champagne-n-pizza.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...