Reading over my list...
This week's 52 Lists, originally posted by Moorea Seal, is all about love. How perfect for this week! I have been lucky enough to have finally found my love in my life and I couldn't be happier with this upcoming holiday coming! Without further ado this is Week Six's list...
My Handwritten List for Week 6
I am enjoying writing in my little notebook so much each week that I really have been looking forward to each new list. This is the 3rd week I've linked up and I'm already awaiting Week Seven. I have realized that cursive lowercase 'k' needs a lot of work. In my shorthand I seem to skip the the loop and it looks too much like an lowercase h. Oops...(Sorry Mrs. Sisinni (My third grade teacher) she'd be so mad at me.)
This Week's List of listing out how you can love others is something that everyone really needs to be aware of. Yes, Valentine's Day is coming up so an extra kiss or hug is given here or there, or a mini Valentine is tucked into a lunch bag...But what about all the other 364 days? What about your friends? What about your parents and family? What about the other days showing your significant other that you love them? They all need love too.
Here are some of the ways I've listed that I can show love towards others:
- I can lend a helping hand
- I can tell people "I love you" more
- I can call people on the phone, not just text
- I can actually send handwritten letters just because I was thinking of them
- I can make people cupcakes
- I can hold open a door
- I can smile at strangers
- I can forgive
- I can go get bacon, egg, and cheeses for Craig every Sunday
- I can "DO" the promises the I make
- I can be that shoulder to cry on
- I can never say "Never"
- I can leave meaningful comments on other people's blogs
- I can visit my family more and make the time for them
- I can give advice based on my experiences
- I can give people hugs as much as possible
- I can take my Dad to the movies more
- I can call my mother more and ask her if she needs anything while I'm at the store
- I can cuddle around Craig so he knows I've got his back and is there for him
- I can be a good listener...
I can ALSO pretend like I DIDN'T notice this photo bomb by Craig's giggling head over the side of my notebook when I was trying to take a picture for this post...That will SOOO be mentioned in my next Living Together post...
Please feel free to check out Moorea Seal's other Week Lists and perhaps join along in the fun!
HOW DO YOU SHOW LOVE TO OTHERS?
I'd love to hear...
"Love is all you need..."
- The Beatles