Thursday, April 4, 2013

Little Happy Things...


Multiple Sources listed within Blog Post

This fast-paced Thursday was a suprise full of lil happy things and I want to relish every moment of it!  It even ended with an offer to teach a cupcake decorating for the local volunteer Hook & Ladder ladies that help out my local fire department. Of course I didn't think twice & said Yes immediately! It should be so much fun!! I can't wait! 

Now onto the collage up there! Here are a few things that I have discovered, purchased, watched, & will be doing in the next few days that contributed to my much needed happiness today!

#1: ZOKU SLUSH & SHAKE MAKER - 

This item is on my wish list & I seriously can't wait until I go to the next Williams Sonoma Demo to get 10% my next purchase because I will definitely be buying one. There is a video tutorial too on the website as well showing you how to use it. Here's the description:

"Make slushies or milkshakes on your countertop in minutes with this specially designed Zoku cup. Just place the inner core in the freezer for at least 8 hours, then pour in your liquid and stir—your beverage freezes right before your eyes. Zoku is the fun, easy way to stir up all kinds of cool treats like fruit smoothies, chocolate milk, iced coffee and root beer floats." - Williams Sonoma

#2: Alicia Keys "Girl On Fire" Concert on Monday, April 8th in Newark, NJ
Finally there is a perk for my job!! I got offered two tickets to go see Alicia Keyes this Monday at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ! Woohoo!! I just love her new song, "Girl on Fire" so I'm really excited. I've been a fan of hers geez...it seems forever! Her song, "Falling" is still on almost every 
playlist of mine! It should be awesome! 

#3: The Sex and the City Tour in NYC this Saturday!!
For my friend who is getting married at the end of this month Bachelorette party this weekend it was decided to go on the Sex the City tour in NYC!! I'm really excited because it's all the hot spots from the TV Show! I'm really hoping it's good!

#4: The Movie, "Timer"
I think I now have a favorite movie & it's on Neflix's! Timer is a quirky romantic comedy in which people get "timers" on their wrists that let you know when you will find your true love and if the other person has a timer then it will go off, cementing the match. BUT there is always a catch. Not everyone in the world has a timer, so you could have a timer but your true love may not, ergo...you could have a blank timer. Only if your true love gets a timer too will it start to countdown. These countdowns are anywhere from 5 hours to 5,395 days...It's really a crazy concept but a very enjoyable film! 

#5 - "The Simple Things" Magazine
My new favorite UK magazine that is incredibly hard to find on U.S. shelves. Luckily I'm only missing two issues! I just devour them when I find a new issue and it's all articles about the simple things that make life wonderful. Most articles and photos are from other bloggers and it is a true delight to read & look through! Have you caught an issue? =)



Okay...so those are a few things that made my Thursday really a great day! There was also morning cuddles with my cat Angel, shocking back of the neck kisses that I love so much from Craig, and finally I got to drive with the window down! Woohoo! Thanks Thursday for the smiles! =)

What Made You Happy Today? 

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Great list of happy things! I'm happy simply because it's Friday...bring on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those odd guys that likes rom-coms so "Timer" sounds like a movie that I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the cupcake class. Please get the slushie cups from WS and tell me if they are worth the purchase. I'm thinking Taylor would love some fresh slushies this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Timer! I thought it was such a well-written, great idea movie. :) And I discovered it on Netflix, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous youre going to see alicia keys shes amazing. have a lovely weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I've seen Timer on Netflix. I know what I'm watching tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chloe, thanks so much for dropping by my blog and saying hello :)

    I'm jealous of your Alicia Keys tickets - she's so gifted, what an incredible songwriter and artist. Enjoy :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been contemplating watching Timer....now I know I want to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, the slushee cup sounds absolutely amazing.

    And I've never heard of timer, but it sounds like it's quite a cute film!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Brand new follower and blogger! I absolutely love the movie Timer, it's been one of my favorites since Netflix recommended it to me a year or so ago. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get that shake maker! Thanks for your sweet comment :)

    xx
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alicia Keys, lucky!!!! I will be on the lookout for The Simple Things! Thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That film sounds so interesting. I am so going to watch it now. Thanks so much, lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVELY post:) your blog Is fab.

    If you want some cute Swedish decor inspiration check out my blog:)

    have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...