Friday, May 3, 2013

A Day in the Life...

Blog Every Day in May badge

In Rosalilium's Blog Every Day in May Post Challenge, today's meme is A Day in the Life....Well...

When I was younger, I was obsessed with the Indiana Jones movies. Harrison Ford was my biggest celebrity crush before Jonathan Taylor Thomas hit 13 & sorta took over everything. I thought it was the coolest thing that Indiana Jones was a professor by day and an explorer who finds hidden arks & battles  weird bald guys on a drawbridge for bread stones. So I wanted to grow up to be a professor & then explore the wonders of the world...Also the TV shows Hercules and Xena was on the WB 11 when I was younger and that just confused younger me all to hell about when all this was actually taking place. hehe. Oh yeah and then the TV Show Land of the Lost w/ the dad & kids falling through a time warp to dinosaur land just fucked it all up even worse. 


But anywho...Um yeah I wind up being a marketing analyst by day and a blogger/writer by night. I don't really take outfit photos as you can see up there, I work in an VERY casual setting. It's comfortable but I think it makes me get bored more easily. If I was in a blazer or a skirt I feel like I would take myself more seriously. Maybe...


This is my cubicle and yes I have a MILLION yellow post-its that I put on everything. Somehow I do have order in the chaos...some days. Every time I sit at my desk I think about that scene in Office Space where Ron Livingston pulls out the pins of his wall and it falls down. Oh I wish I could that one day! 
I'd give anything for a window. =) 

Then I stare at the clock and wait for it to move to 5pm...Why are you not going faster time!!

When it turns to five I'm a whole new me. I have this lil kitty cat greeting me hello to which is awesome!


Then I have this man serenading me...


That pretty much sums up me! I'm a very lucky girl to have a wonderful man, a job, and go home to my lil family! =) 

What Are You By Day and By Night? =)

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin' adorable!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl , I didn't know you were a market analyst . It's busyyyyyy thing.
    You look cute ;)
    PS: BEDM Fave 5 is waiting for you . be sure to check!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cubicle I had at my last job looks JUST LIKE yours. Then again maybe all cubicles look alike. I have seen each of the Indiana Jones movies at least 50 times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful kitty eyes! So blue and pretty.

    I totally loved Indiana Jones, too! When the third one came out on VHS, I remember my family buying the boxed set. It was so awesome! Raiders was always my favorite, though. I really liked the Young Indiana Jones, too. Did you ever see that? It was really short-lived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty!

    By day I'm personal assistant and self employed business woman (aka on the days I'm not working for someone else I'm still in my pajamas working from bed while browsing the net.)

    By night I'm making dinner, doing homework and enjoying my family. I'm feeling pretty lucky, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Happy little family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...