Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Christmas Wishlist..


Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack Skellington

Hi Everyone! I have been trying to keep this new lil blog as original and as true to my real self as possible, but it's Christmas and I definitely have a wish list.  I have been truly inspired by all of your awesome wish lists & gift guides too so I wanted to say thank you very much! You've made my Christmas buying nightmare a dream. Thank you! *Big Hugs* 

Without further ado, here is my wish list. I would love possibly any one of these items from this list... 




I know the Crate & Barrel tea pot won't be released until July, but it is too cute not to post! I love that lil  Fox's mustache! I flipped through that True Blood cookbook and it's hysterical! The authors have paired up memorable episodes w/ quirky recipes. The names of the recipes have also been changed to reflect the craziness of the TV Show. I really hope I get it. 

I would also love to get my hands on Season 1 of "Girls". It comes out next week and I may have to just buy it.  

Side Note: Saving Money Tip - The week a Movie comes out on DVD/Blu Ray or when a CD debuts, it will be ON SALE in the major retail stores...Target is great for this...new releases are mostly available by Tuesdays for DVD's!

Aside from my list, I'm almost done with all my shopping, so I have to figure out what beautiful inspiration I'm going to attempt for the wrapping and finally decorate my apartment. I'm feeling the Christmas spirit sneaking in...slowly but it's there. =)  I have to remember to take a step back and love the people around me and enjoy this holiday season with friends and family. I am so grateful and lucky to have them in my life. 

I have a call to make about yesterday's post...I will report back tomorrow! 

20 comments:

  1. I love this :)

    xo Ashley
    chashh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Teapot!! I have one on my Christmas wishlist too!! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! A panini makes! SUCH a good idea! Those are the best! We need to use ours more! That looks like a really really nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the true blood book :) Nice wishlist dear :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want the tea pot lol! i have a teapot obsession, love them. ah sounds like you will have a lovely christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and also.. the blogs and coffee print is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love nightmare before Christmas :)
    and i've been wanting a panini press for so long!!! ever since i went to Zupas to get a panini, i've been hooked.

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That print is so true! I love it, such a good find :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That teapot is too cute and I wouldn't mind a panini press either :) Great tip about new releases!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  10. That teapot is the cutest thing ever! Love it! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The teapot - I love it! As well as the print (you have good taste!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS- At the risk of sounding totally nosey (which I am, why lie) I'm interested in how things went with your friend. Looking forward to the report! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. lafayette should come with that cookbook because he's the best character and so badass :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. fun wishlist!! that little fox teapot is super cute - i'm kinda/slowly getting into collecting teapots. also - no idea there was a true blood cookbook. love that show - so might have to look for the cookbook too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute teapot! I adore foxes on everything!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...