Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Cold Tired Tuesday Night...

A Christmas Story, 1983

There is something about the cold that is draining the energy right out of me. I'm still getting rid of my cold so that could be sucking the life out of me too. It is blisteringly cold in New York right now. I woke up this morning colder than ever because for some reason my condo decided not to have heat... Yeah, I had to have my shower on full blast with hot water to warm up my tiny studio. Weird... I just haven't felt awake all day.  *Pinch* Well I am awake, but something is missing today...

I'm working on my mini untitled story... Part I is HERE. Perhaps it was a little overzealous of me to promise every sunday a few more lines. I have to remember smaller steps. Also, I'm trying to decide whether it will be supernatural or not... I've set it up that it could be both...hmmm...*Thinking*

I'm working on my award nominations. I was kindly awarded the Liebster Award by Allison Leighann! Thank you! I also have to answer her questions! Coming soon...

I leave you with my mini Wishlist of actually SALE items across the web! Enjoy! Keep warm!



1.  Neon Lace Camisole - Anthropologie, $78
2. Bear Cookie Jar - West Elm, $ 29.99 
3. Sunrise Bow Cloche (Hat) - Anthropologie
4. Alphabet Trays - West Elm, $2.99 Each 
5. Kamal Snow Dots Dinnerware - West Elm, $19.99 - $27.99 for Sets

I know I'm trying to save money but that bear cookie jar for $29.99 is a steal! It's so cute!  I might really have to buckle down and just buy it! =)

I'm going to go climb under the covers with Craig (who is now sick too) and his cats to keep warm. 

Until Tomorrow...

14 comments:

  1. You can only write at the pace you're comfortable with. You can't really force that sort of thing. Writing comes in bursts. I look forward to reading more about Molly and Darien :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you don't feel well and that you lost heat! Blurg!
    On a sunny note, though, I love that yellow cloche hat! ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I'm fiscally conservative, I say get the cookie jar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those alphabet trays! I hope you feel better soon. I've been feeling pretty bad since coming back from NY. It's the oddest thing. And I hope this cold front goes away soon! It's too cold! Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg in Jersey it was FREEZING last night too! - i had the heat FULL blast - just from 1 day of cold weather my hands are chapped! HATE the FREEEZING cold - i don't mind 'cold' but FREEZING, no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, stay cozy sweetie!!!! It's freezing here as well and those little cups and plates are adorable. Talk to you soon:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cookie jar and the hat are so cute! Stay warm!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. On this cold blistery day I went and bought the bear.... =) It was too cute to pass up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you feel better soon, dear. it's really cold here, too! loving that anthropologie tank top, though!

    xx. amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cookie jar is way too cute! I love it. And that hat is so cute too. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better soon. I hate the cold too, which is why I live in australia where it never gets TOO cold. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope everyone feels better asap! Congrats on the blog award :) last, enjoy your new bear cookie jar - super cute!!! (I would have bought it, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That snowsuit photo is adorable!! Good luck with your writing, hopefully more comes soon :) Love the yellow hat too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking a second to comment! You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Ergo - Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...